Air Date: June 29, 2012
Host: Vic Eliason
Listen:MP3 | Order CD
This past week was a critical one in American history. A number of important issues deserved greater discussion time and Vic offered that to listeners on this edition of Crosstalk.
Consequential events this week included:
1) As reported yesterday on Crosstalk, the Supreme Court upheld the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act otherwise known as “Obamacare”. Vic played an audio montage of President Obama speaking against tax increases yet others say Obamacare is the largest tax increase in the history of the world.
In another audio clip, Tony Perkins, President of the Family Research Council stated, “Without question, this is one of the largest government programs ever enacted into law and will be one of the most costly, not just in dollars and cents, but contained in this law are the seeds of radical social policy that will forever change the moral and social landscape of America.”
Despite the Supreme Court’s decision, this battle is not over as the House has announced that after their July 4th recess, during the week of July 9th, they will bring forth a vote to repeal Obamacare.
2) This week the Supreme Court struck down portions of Arizona’s immigration law.
3) The House of Representatives voted yesterday 255-67 to hold United States Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress. It’s the first time in our nation’s history a cabinet member has been voted in contempt of Congress yet he is shrugging it off.
4) The Obama Administration marked another historic first on Tuesday by holding the Pentagon’s first ever celebration of “gay pride” month which included a presentation from a homosexual, Brenda Sue Felton. Felton introduced her “wife” from the stage and said being homosexual “isn’t about sex; it’s about life.” Both the President and the Defense Secretary addressed the event with recorded messages.
5) Yesterday, Stockton, California, (population 290,000) became the largest United States City in history to file for Chapter 9 bankruptcy.
Consequential Week in American History
Posted on June 29th, 2012
Posted in Worship, Government, Current Events Tagged with no tags
2nd Amendment (5)
Civil Rights (12)
Current Events (328)
Current News (204)
False Teachers (22)
First Amendment (16)
Gay Agenda (101)
Jim Schneider (262)
Modern Church (16)
New Age (9)
New Spirituality (6)
New World Order (15)
Spiritual Deception (29)
The Bible (22)
Vic Eliason (163)
& 400th anniversary 400 40 Adrian Association of American Physicians and surgeons Bell Christianity Christian Church Customer Service Dakdok David Wilkerson Donald Trump Dr. Eastern religion Emergent False Teachers Fathers Day Glen Beck God Government Gun Owners of America Ingrid Schlueter Ingrid Islam Jane Orient Jesus Christ Jesus John MacArthur John Karen Malec Koran Larry Pratt Love MacArthur Mat Meditation Morality Mother's Day Music National Day of Prayer New Age New Spirituality Osama Bin Laden Owners Patriotism Politics Pornography Quran Reiki Relationships Relexology Religion Rob Bell Rob Rogers Romance SIDS Schlueter Sheriff Usama Dakdok Valentines Vic Eliason William welden Worship aaps acupuncture agenda alternative medicine. america ammendment anniversary apathy atheism baby bible book border breast cancer breast calendar camping cancer celebrate child porn children child control corrupt crosstalk America crosstalk crostalk culture date day dead death debt dr adrian rogers education eliason encouragement end times end exact faithless faith false family radio family federal finances financial finding gay gblt generateion generation harold camping harold health care health homosexuality hutchings illegal infant iraq irrefutable james jeff meyers jim johnson judgement king james bible king kjv last law legal lesbian libraries library limit love wins love worth finding luke mirrage modern church mom's mom money mother's mother nation navy seals navy news new noah obamacare obama on overspending pakistan personal loss pornograhpy prayer pray pron radio requests schneider school seek shot signs smith special show spending staver sudden infant death syndrome sudden summit ministries syndrome taxes teachers terrorism terrorist terror the Bible times transgender trends united states usama vcyamerica vcy version vic warm warren smith warren war wellness wins woman women worth write yoga