The recent presidential election continues to be contentious with allegations of dead people requesting mail-in ballots and voting, stacks of pristine ballots being run through the tabulation process, the ‘curing’ of ballots that were flawed, signature requirements that were disregarded, photo I.D. requirements disregarded, ballot security protocols disregarded, signature verification requirements thrown out, massive voter dumps, software scrutiny and the list goes on.
Joining Jim to sort through it all was Mat Staver. Mat is a constitutional attorney, founder and chairman of Liberty Counsel.
This edition of Crosstalk began with news concerning a victory in Florida last Friday via the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals. The court struck down laws that say a client can’t receive nor can a counselor give, at the request of the client, any counsel to change unwanted same-sex attractions, behaviors or conflicts with gender.
From there, Jim had Mat present the latest concerning the presidential election. Here’s a brief list of items discussed from just the first quarter hour:
- Attorney Sidney Powell is no longer part of Trump’s legal team. Should people who are looking for an overturning of the election results be concerned?
- Representatives from Dominion Voting Systems failed to appear at an oversight hearing in Pennsylvania last Friday and Dominion employees have been shutting down their LinkedIn professional pages.
- Mat has in his possession a sworn affidavit of November 15 of a person who was present in Venezuela with Hugo Chavez when Smartmatic was created/deployed for that nation’s election.
- According to Dominion, 40% of U.S. voters in 28 states and Puerto Rico used the Dominion voting system in the 2020 presidential election.
- Pamela Geller reports that Mykale Garrett, a former Dominion project manager (who goes by Kelly Garrett), is the mayor of Lathrop Village, Michigan. She conveniently left Dominion in 2019 to become heavily involved in Michigan politics.
There’s much more to take in including input from listeners around America who present their questions, comments and concerns on this important topic.