We are quick to look at the impact of the United States Presidential election on our own nation, but there is another impact this election has and it deals in the area of foreign policy. Crosstalk examines the current events unfolding as it pertains to Israel, Iran, China, Russia, and even North Korea. Dr. Jimmy DeYoung joined the program to expound upon these points:
- What level of friendship can we expect between the Biden Administration and Israel?
- What kind of relationship does the U.S. Congress have toward Israel?
- Sudan normalizing ties with Israel
- The Iran Nuclear Deal
- Al Qaeda setting up a home base in Iran
- Which country will test Biden the most?
- Kim Kong Un is back to his old ways
- How close are we to seeing Biblical prophecy unfold in these areas?
- Is America mentioned in Biblical prophecy?