Unprecedented actions have transpired in just the past several weeks. Joining Jim to sort through them and to bring some clarity and balance on these issues was Alex Newman. Alex is an award-winning international freelance journalist, author, researcher, educator and consultant. He’s senior editor for The New American and contributes to other publications as well. He is author of Crimes of the Educators and Deep State: The Invisible Government Behind the Scenes. He is Founder of Liberty Sentinel.
Conversation began with Alex commenting on the weaponizing of the FBI to engage in a raid on Mar-a-Lago and the implications of this action on our protections that we take for granted.
Other points of discussion included:
- An audio clip of Chuck Schumer with Rachel Maddow of MSNBC in January of 2017 discussing the reach and power of the American intelligence community.
- A journalist shares her experience that demonstrates the power and reach of the FBI.
- The weaponization of the IRS through 87,000 additional police academy-style agents.
- The so-called Inflation Reduction Act contains multiple references to carbon dioxide (the gas of life) as being pollution.
- Wellesley, Massachusetts, Police Chief Jack Pilecki believes climate change is a crime against our planet. Is this a sign that we are headed toward people being charged for crimes against the environment?
- Student Loan Forgiveness—Does President Biden have the power to do this? One year ago Nancy Pelosi said no! Alex believes this is passing debt from those who amassed it onto taxpayers who aren’t responsible for it.
- Central Bank Digital Currency—This is troubling because under such a system you increase dependence upon mega-corporations and the government while also losing privacy. In other words, this system will allow others to monitor and control everything you buy.