The guest on this edition of Crosstalk has been warning America about the Islamic takeover of our nation. It’s not an overnight takeover but a gradual one, similar to that of the proverbial frog that’s placed in a pot of water and dies as the temperature rises.
In similar fashion, we’re seeing the influence of Islamic traditions and doctrine taking hold. This year’s mid-term election propelled a record number of Muslim Americans into political office. Even with the defeat of Mehmet Oz in Pennsylvania, 82 Muslim candidates swept up local, state, federal, and judicial seats in 25 states according to the Jetpac Resource Center and the Council on American-Islamic Relations.
Usama Dakdok is the founder of the Straight Way of Grace Ministry. He’s the speaker on the daily radio broadcast, Revealing the Truth About Islam. He speaks fluent Arabic and has translated the Qur’an into English. He is the author of Exposing the Truth about the Qur’an and Exposing the Truth About Jihad.
Usama believes that the historic election results for Muslims reflects what he expected to take place right after 9-11 because after that event he thought one of two things would happen in America. Either America would wake up and do what is right by studying Islam, look at their invasion of Europe and the 57 Muslim nations 1,400 years ago and declare that it’s unconstitutional for such people to live here or we will be like George W. Bush who defended Islam by saying what happened on 9-11 has nothing to do with Islam.
To summarize, Usama told listeners that Muslims aren’t running for office because they love our democracy, freedom, and everything we stand for. They’re running for the purpose of making America a Muslim nation.
Review this Crosstalk and you’ll hear proof as Jim has Usama comment on the following advances being made by Muslims:
- The all-Muslim city counsel of Hamtramck, Michigan, recently voted to allow the religious sacrifice of animals on private property.
- An anti-Israel rally was sponsored by pro-Palestinian protesters at the University of Michigan.
- A university in Minnesota fired an art teacher for showing depictions of Mohammed.
- A 164 year old Catholic church in Buffalo, New York, is destined to become a mosque.
- Product manufacturers are beginning to show people wearing the hijab in their advertising. Usama explained how this is an attempt to appease Muslims and normalize Islam.
Usama expressed his sincere love for the Muslim people and how we must reach them for Christ as they are victim #1 of Islam. Listeners presented their questions and comments as well.