This past Friday, a federal judge suspended the approval of the abortion pill in a ruling against the Food and Drug Administration. The judge indicated that the FDA made a series of legal errors in the approval of the pill for sale in the U.S.
Xavier Beccera, the Secretary of Health and Human Services, is calling this a reckless decision. Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is demanding that President Biden simply ignore the ruling.
Another federal judge issued a decision just minutes after this one was given with an opposite viewpoint.
Brad Mattes is the president of Life Issues Institute which was founded in 1991 to serve the educational needs of the pro-life movement. Brad is the host of Life Issues, a daily radio commentary and has produced numerous radio specials standing for life.
The battle for the protection of life always has a lot of facets, so in addition to his comments on the legal battle, Brad brought listeners up to date on other aspects of this topic as well including:
- Mifepristone (RU-486) and Misoprostol. What’s the difference?
- The lack of reporting for the dangerous complications of these drugs.
- An Associated Press fact-check in which so-called experts claim that early in pregnancy there’s an embryo but no baby. Is this scientifically valid?
- The battle at the pharmacy level.
- The possibility of abortion pill reversal.
- Comments from Kamala Harris on the Declaration of Independence before a pro-abortion crowd.
…and much more including input from listeners around the nation.