Usama Dakdok is the founder of the Straight Way of Grace Ministry. He’s the speaker on the daily radio broadcast, Revealing the Truth About Islam. He speaks fluent Arabic and has translated the Qur’an into English. He is the author of Exposing the Truth About the Qur’an and Exposing the Truth About Jihad and the booklets, The Violent Truth About Islam and The Straight Way to Eternal Life.
On April 20th, concerning Eid al Fitr, President Biden said, “I am moved by the generosity that is shown from families that can provide food and give charity to those in need through the Zakat al Fitr.”
Usama explained that Eid al Fitr is the festival where Muslims celebrate the breaking of the fast of the month of Ramadan. The problem, according to Usama, is that there is no fasting during Ramadan and that contrary to popular belief, it’s actually a time of feasting.
Regarding the generosity and charity that President Biden referred to, Usama noted that there are more hungry people in the Muslim world fed by the “infidels” (those in America, Europe and Israel) than by the giving from the Muslim world. He called such references to generosity and charity from the Muslim world, “cheap talk.”
President Biden went on to say, “As we celebrate our blessings this Eid, let us also recommit ourselves to the timeless work of building peace and standing up for the rights and dignity of all people.”
Usama explained why this isn’t true as within Islamic ideology there is no peace for non-Muslims. He described how Ramadan is the worst month for people living among Muslims. He indicated that 145 attacks took place during Ramadan this year and those are the ones we know of. 741 people were killed in those attacks. How many were killed in the same months by people of other religions? Zero.
President Biden was also quoted as saying, “My administration is also committed to addressing all forms of hate including Islamophobia. That’s why I’ve established an inter-agency task force with senior government officials to tackle this and related challenges and encourage every American to build a more inclusive nation.”
After Jim read this quote, Usama made a chilling prediction. If President Biden has another term in office or someone like him comes along, he guaranteed listeners that a network like VCY America will not be on the air if it has people on the air like himself, speaking the truth by exposing the true nature of Islam.
He went on to describe Islamophobia, part of the Muslim agenda as, “…an invented word for the purpose of shutting down anyone and everyone who will expose or speak or critique the teachings of Allah and the Qur’an and the commands of Mohammed and the Hadith, which is the two sources of Islam.”
As this important broadcast continued, Jim had Usama comment on the following:
- U.S. House Resolution 299 recognizing the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, commending a month of fasting and spiritual renewal, extending best wishes to Muslims in the U.S. and across the world.
- In spite of the fact that this city’s Muslim population makes up less than 3% of the total, Minneapolis, Minnesota, became the first major city to allow broadcast of the Muslim call to prayer, 5 times daily.
- Why it’s a hate crime to rip up the pages of the Qur’an but not the pages of the Bible.
- The Biden administration released another suspected Islamic militant from Guantanamo Bay.
- Former presidents Obama, Clinton and George W. Bush form “Miles for Migrants” to fly migrants to communities across the U.S.