As offered on Crosstalk 8/23/21
Can We Still Believe In the Rapture? (240 pages)
Today, the hope that all believers on earth will be “caught up” to heaven is being challenged in new waves of criticism. Is the rapture really taught in the Bible? Can we really expect Jesus to gather up His followers before the Antichrist is revealed?
In this well-reasoned and thorough defense, prophecy authors Mark Hitchcock and Ed Hindson examine the concept, context, and consequences of the important and long-expected event known as the rapture. Discover the answers to such questions as…
- What is the rapture—and is there any historical precedent for it?
- Why do some believers object to the idea of a rapture?
- Does the timing of the rapture really make a difference?
As you explore what Scripture says about the end times, you’ll get a grander glimpse of your glorious future and the deepest hope of every follower of Jesus.
15 Future Events That Will Shake the World (224 pages)
What can people on Earth expect during the last days? In all the chaos that the Bible predicts, several events stand out as truly extraordinary—so much so that they arouse many questions from both Christians and non-Christians.
What are these events, and what makes them so significant? Longtime Bible prophecy expert Ed Hindson surveys each one in detail and explains the impact they will have:
- millions missing in the rapture
- world power shifts after the rapture, including in the USA
- the rise of a global dictator
- God’s two witnesses rising from the dead in full view of the world
- the rebuilt Jewish temple usurped by Antichrist
- the Holocaust eclipsed
- Christ’s glorious return to earth as conqueror and king
A riveting overview of events that truly will shake the world—how they will unfold, what they mean to us, and God’s purposes for bringing them about.
You may also call 1-800-729-9829 or send a check, cash, or money order to VCY America, 3434 W Kilbourn Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53208.