Milwaukee’s only local, live, prime-time, TV call-in talk program!
“In Focus” is a one-hour call-in program airing 7PM-8PM on Mondays LIVE on TV30 dealing with issues of concern to the local Milwaukee area, Wisconsin, or our nation. It’s the only live, call-in, prime time, local talk program on Milwaukee television. Browse Past In Focus Episodes.
- inFocus 10/19/20 “Hope For A City In Turmoil”
- inFocus 10/12/20 “Supreme Court Nominee Hearing, General Election and Public Policy Update”
- inFocus 10/5/20 “Socialism”
- inFocus 9/28/20 “Families In Focus”
- inFocus 9/21/20 “Constitutional Liberty”
- inFocus 9/14/20 “Wisconsin Legislative, Public Policy & Election Update”
- inFocus 5/18/20 “Stay At Home Order Unconstitutional: Now What?”
- inFocus 5/12/20 “Hope For Such A Time As This”
- inFocus 5/4/20 “Wisconsin Legislature v. Palm”
- inFocus 4/27/20 “ReOpen Wisconsin Rally Coverage”
- inFocus 4/20/20 “Response To Prolonged ‘Safer At Home’ Order”
- inFocus 4/13/20 “Congressional Update”
- inFocus 4/6/20 “Wisconsin’s Spring Election”
- inFocus 3/30/20 “Wisconsin’s Corona Virus Response”
NEW: Watch on your Apple TV, iTunes, or other iOS Device!
Issues with moral implications, or which affect the church, the family, education, and first amendment rights are not avoided–in fact, they are featured to provide an alternate viewpoint to that of the secular media, and often the only coverage in our area.
Past guests include Governor Scott Walker, Lt. Gov. Rebecca Kleefisch, Justice David Prosser, Sheriff David Clarke Jr, Brannon Howse, state Senators and Representatives, and more!