Join us for 4 days and 3 nights in beautiful Charleston, SC. We’ll travel Tuesday, October 18th by air from Milwaukee (contact us if you will be departing from another airport) and check in at the Holiday Inn Express North Charleston. While in Charleston we’ll see:
- Fort Sumter – the start of the bloodiest war in American History
- Patriots Point – home to the USS Yorktown aircraft carrier, the Cold War Memorial, and the Vietnam Experience.
We’ll also see
- the site of the Anston Street Revival – that grew from 36 members to a Sunday attendance of 1,500 through the 1857 prayer revival
- Huguenot Church – built by religious refugees that started arriving in 1680 from France
- Harbour tour
- Middleton Place Plantation
- The Market
- 82 Queen restaurant
- and more!
Tim Schmig, our beloved tour host to Washington, DC; Philadelphia, and Boston will be leading this trip along with Randy Melchert.
Friday, October 21st we’ll return by air to Milwaukee.