The election on November 3rd will set a record. According to a recent report released by the LGBTQ Victory Fund, at least 574 openly LGBTQ candidates will be on the ballot. They report this is a 33% increase from 2018. They also report that California, Texas and Florida are the states with the greatest number of LGBTQ candidates running. Wisconsin could see its first openly transgender state representative as Jessica Katzenmeyer seeks an Assembly seat.
In the San Francisco Bay area, drag performers have launched a “Drag Out the Vote” campaign. In an opinion piece put out by The Hill, Alphonso David, President of the Human Rights Campaign, urges LGBTQ voters to show up at the polls or risk losing the progress made on their behalf.
Peter LaBarbera, President and Founder of Americans for Truth, joins the program to remark on several items including:
- The LGTBQ+ movement seemingly taking over the calendar
- The NFL observing LGBT History month
- Amy Coney Barrett in trouble for using the term “sexual preference”
- The Merriam Webster dictionary changing definitions to suit political correctness
- Pope Francis endorsing same-sex civil unions
- Biden’s massive plan to advance LGBTQ+ Equality in America and around the world
- Biden recording a voting spot for transgenders
For More Information: