Jim pulled select news stories out from tomorrow’s news round-up program in order to highlight them. Regardless of whether you find the stories outrageous, angering or disgusting, one thing is certain. All of them elicit the question: What in the world?
- Michigan State Representative Cynthia Johnson gave a warning Tuesday at a vote fraud hearing where she called on soldiers (on the ‘left’) to ‘make them pay’ (referring to Trump supporters).
- The staff of late term abortionist LeRoy Carhart is having fun making a mockery of Christ’s birth by decorating an office Christmas tree with abortion tools.
- Georgia Senator Kelly Loeffler twice accused her opponent, Democratic challenger Pastor Raphael Warnock, of using the Bible to justify abortion.
- In an Appropriations Committee hearing, House Democrats characterized the Hyde Amendment, which prohibits the federal government from funding abortions, as racist and discriminatory.
- Joe Biden says he will name a radical abortion activist, Xavier Becerra, as
his Health and Human Services secretary.
Other stories dealt with the coronavirus, Nancy Pelosi and the maker of Ritz crackers attempting to redefine the family.
What in the world? Get the details and hear how listeners responded when you listen to this Crosstalk broadcast.