Date: August 11, 2021
Host: Jim Schneider
Guest: Twila Brase
MP3 | Order
Twila Brase is the president and co-founder of Citizens’ Council for Health Freedom. Twila is a registered nurse, a certified public health nurse, and author of Big Brother in the Exam Room: The Dangerous Truth About Electronic Health Records. She’s the speaker on the daily Health Freedom Minute heard on stations across the nation.
School board meetings, city council meetings and state legislative bodies are seeing citizens making their views known. This is the result of a nation in turmoil as the battle over whether or not to mandate COVID masks and vaccines rages on.
This topic is multi-faceted and it takes an expert to help sort through it all. Twila did just that and here’s a sample of what she covered:
- An executive order in Tennessee issued by the Republican governor that contains 21 special items. The item of greatest concern deals with temporary quarantine and isolation facilities.
- How is the Delta variant affecting death rates? Is it as terrible as we’ve been led to believe?
- What are we to make of the statistics concerning deaths from COVID and adverse reactions from the shots?
- Why are we having a surge during summer when Vitamin D exposure is at its highest?
- What about students, employees and military members who are concerned about having to become vaccinated?
- A Norman, Oklahoma, school board member claims that students could commit murder by not wearing masks.
Crosstalk listeners cap off this very informative broadcast with their comments.