Dr. Jimmy DeYoung Jr. joined Jim in studio for this edition of Crosstalk. He is a speaker, teacher, Mideast guide, videographer and speaker on Prophecy Today.
Today’s world is in turmoil. There’s been a new wave of violence in Jerusalem. Iran is advancing in their nuclear capabilities. There’s still fallout from the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan. Today, a military takeover has taken place in Sudan as the military has just arrested the prime minister and dissolved the government.
With these issues in mind, Jim had Dr. DeYoung comment on the following:
- What he’s observed in Israel during the first four months under their new prime minister.
- The current situation on the Temple Mount due to a decision made by a judge that allows religious Jews to go there to pray.
- Israel is designating 6 Palestinian rights organizations (NGO’s) as terrorist organizations under the leadership of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine.
- Is Israel preparing to handle the problem of Iran’s nuclear program on their own?
- What does the Taliban-ruled Afghanistan mean for the U.S. and the Middle East?
- The latest news concerning Turkey, Russia, China, and Sudan.