The news round-up materials for tomorrow’s program were so voluminous that Jim decided to take some of those stories and present them on this broadcast under the title: Outrageous!
Here’s a small sample from the list presented by Jim:
- A non-verbal, special needs 7 year old girl has an enlarged tongue that puts her at serious risk while wearing a mask. Her father believes she was exempt from the school’s mask mandate as she’s been returning home without one.
One day the school forgot to remove it before sending her to her parents. The Federalist reported that school officials had been bullying her to put the mask on for six weeks. They resorted to tying the mask to her face with rope after she rejected their efforts to affix the mask via the ear loops.
Her family is pursuing legal action.
- The parents of a 13 year old Beloit, WI., student say that their special needs teacher taped a mask around the face of the student and police are refusing to file charges.
- On October 11th, Dr. Jeffrey Horak told the Fergus Falls school board that parents, not school officials, should be in charge of deciding whether their children wear masks to school. 9 days later he was informed that he could either resign or be fired.
- Dr. Scott Jensen, running for governor of Minnesota, says his medical license has been investigated 5 times because of complaints against his positions on issues related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- CDC Director Rochelle Walenski stopped by Fox News Sunday with a stark message for “essential workers.” Get vaccinated like we tell you to or you very well might be subjected to “education and counseling.”
Other topics were covered as well and the news was just as outrageous. Discover what else was reported when you review this edition of Crosstalk.