Peter LaBarbera is the founder and president of Americans for Truth.
From media to education to politics to corporate America, the LGBTQ+ agenda continues to invade our society. It’s all about normalizing that which is abnormal as mere tolerance is no longer acceptable. Children in particular are being targeted by this agenda as it makes a direct attack upon God’s Word.
You’ll find this to be true as you review this edition of Crosstalk and hear Peter LaBarbera as he comments on various news stories that highlight the latest efforts by the LGBTQ+ movement.
Here’s a sample of stories dealt with on this broadcast:
- Some states have elections tomorrow. In Virginia, former Governor Terry McAuliffe had an interview with The Blade. He called Glenn Youngkin, the Republican candidate, the “most homophobic” and most “anti-choice candidate” in the history of Virginia.
- Peter noted that what’s important about this race is that Youngkin began to pick up momentum when the controversy over the Loudoun County school board’s radical transgender policies contributed to a sexual assault. The situation involves a boy pretending to be a girl who allegedly assaulted a biological girl in a restroom.
- U.S.A. Today is reporting that LGBTQ candidates are seeking office in record numbers this election year, advancing a “sea-change” in the political landscape. At least 410 LGBTQ candidates ran or are running for office in 2021, a 7% increase over the last odd-number election year of 2019.
- According to the Washington Blade, the Democratic National Committee has a new LGBTQ liaison. Sam Alleman worked at Planned Parenthood Action Fund.
- A public school in Broward County Florida took elementary school children to a gay bar for a field trip last week.
- The mayor of Hazard, Kentucky, also the principal of the Hazard High School, was seen receiving a lap dance from a scantily-clad male high school student during a “Man Pageant” at a school assembly.