According to the guest, Veronika Kyrylenko, the United States of America is moving a step closer to adopting a Chinese-style social credit system. It’s something known as Digital ID. Get ready for your driver’s license to be combined with your vaccination status, your financial records, health records and so much more.
Jim peppered Veronika with several questions. Here is a sampling:
- Is this Digital ID on a mobile device?
- What about professional licenses?
- The public safety commissioner said this is “only the beginning.” What should we take away from this?
- How would this benefit law enforcement?
- Utah is making a move in 2022 for something called “mDL.” What is that?
- Utah is also talking about “social credit scoring? What is that?
- Will this lead to forgery?
- Isn’t this being promoted by the World Bank and World Economic Forum?
For more information:
Contact for the guest also available through LinkedIn