Mat Staver is the founder & Chairman of Liberty Counsel. Mat is a constitutional attorney with over 300 published legal opinions, has authored 8 scholarly law review publications and 10 books. He’s filed numerous briefs and argued in many federal and state courts. He has also argued two landmark cases before the U.S. Supreme Court.
Mat went into great detail concerning the following issues:
- The military mandate to receive the vaccines. Highlighting this portion of the discussion was Mat’s attendance in federal court last Thursday for a case known as Navy Seal 1 v. Biden.
- Numerous federal agencies are changing rules for the purpose of tracking the religious beliefs of federal employees who are seeking exemptions from the vaccines.
- Department of Homeland Security terrorism alert bulletin that warns about the proliferation of false or misleading information, narratives and conspiracy theories surrounding election fraud and COVID-19.
- HR-919 would seek to combat racism through the federal oversight of every facet of American life from criminal justice to housing to banking to health care to elections and beyond.
- News from the Supreme Court: President Biden’s decision to nominate a Supreme Court candidate seemingly based more upon gender and skin color rather than experience qualifications.
- The relentless attacks on Clarence Thomas and his wife.