Date: February 22, 2022
Host: Jim Schneider
Guest: Gary Kah
MP3 | Order
Gary Kah is the founder and director of Hope for the World and editor of Hope for the World Update. He’s also a former Europe and Middle East trade specialist for the Indiana state government and an author.
Gary began the discussion by bringing his insights to bear on the Ukraine situation which included the following:
- The regions (Donetsk and Luhansk) that have been declared independent states by Russia, supposedly giving Putin a right to go in and possess those areas.
- Germany’s temporary cancellation of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline.
- The U.S. embassy in Ukraine being moved from Kyiv to Poland.
- President Biden’s announcement concerning several sanctions against Russia, basically blocking them out of the international financial realm.
Gary believes the West has set the stage for Putin’s current actions. He noted that the Russian doctrine has been to have a buffer nation (like Ukraine) around its western perimeter so that it can’t be overrun like it was by Adolf Hitler. Over time, Poland, the Baltic states and others have joined NATO. So for Gary, this almost seems like an effort to provoke Russia.
As the discussion moved to a broader range of issues related to globalism, the following questions were answered:
- What else is happening politically and economically to enhance globalism?
- Could a vaccine booster shot be combined with a personal, digital I.D. that will allow people to buy and sell?
- Can we rely on the Republicans and the Supreme Court to turn things around in America?
- How far along is the world in terms of the goal of a cashless society?
- How is Pope Francis facilitating a globalist agenda?
- Are Russia’s activities related to Ukraine setting up Bible prophecy to be fulfilled?
This is just a portion of what Gary dealt with, while listeners were given an opportunity to present their questions and concerns as well.