Date: February 28, 2022
Host: Jim Schneider
Guest: Peter LaBarbera
MP3 | Order
We are a world in conflict, not just in terms of nation against nation, but also in the realm of morality. Immorality is abounding and it’s also growing. That’s important because not only does the Bible foretell that at the Lord’s return things will be as they were in the days of Noah, where man did what was continually evil, it will also be as it was in the days of Lot (See Luke 17:26-30).
What are the trends showing that we’re headed in that direction? Joining Jim to discuss those was Peter LaBarbera. Peter is the founder and president of Americans for Truth.
Here’s a selection of news items that Jim had Peter comment on:
- A Gallop Poll from earlier this month indicates that the number of individuals in the U.S. identifying as LGBT is at 7.1%, up from 5.6% in 2020. Peter believes this is due to a mass propaganda effort. This shouldn’t be surprising when you see that children as young as four are being taught to question their gender identity.
- The media “buzz” over Will Thomas, a biological male, now smashing records under the name of Lia Thomas while competing as a women’s swimmer at the University of Pennsylvania.
- The Texas governor directed all his state agencies to consider transgender drugs and surgeries for minors as illegal child abuse.
- Lincoln, Nebraska, passed an ordinance that recognizes all gender identities and at the same time they forbid any counseling of individuals about their same sex attractions or gender dysphoria.
- A group of parents from a California elementary school were outraged when they discovered that a high school science camp allowed male counselors to sleep in the same room with 10 year old girls.
- There are more LGBTQ+ individuals running for Congress in 2022 than ever before in the history of the U.S.