Many years ago, products were often delivered in wooden crates, including soap. At times it wasn’t unusual for someone to take one of those crates, when it was ready to be disposed, and use it as a platform to make an impromptu speech to those willing to listen.
This Crosstalk was another in this series of periodic broadcasts where we give listeners a “soapbox” platform to address an issue of concern they feel others should take note of. Some of the topics brought up included:
- A one world order being staged.
- Travel restrictions while at the same time our borders are porous.
- Households abandoning God.
- The lack of prayer in churches.
- Wisconsin doesn’t understand how much we stand to lose if we lose the State Supreme Court.
- Post COVID, people need to come back to the house of God.
- Why do people continue to buy products made in China?
…and much more from your fellow Crosstalk listeners!