There’s a common goal that is being pushed by the World Economic Forum, the United Nations, the World Health Organization and by globalist and religious leaders. The goal is to bring about a great reset via a total upheaval of governments, political systems, the world economy and even world religions. How should we respond? Should we be passive or cry out against such change?
Joining Crosstalk to answer such questions was Shahram Hadian. Shahram is a former Muslim from Iran who came to the states in 1978 and committed his life to Jesus Christ. He started the Truth in Love Project and is the founding pastor of Truth in Love Ministry. Shahram exposes the true goal of Islam and the threat of Sharia in America. He has served as a pastor, a police officer and a former candidate for governor in Washington State.
Shahram indicated that the Great Reset goes back to a globalist agenda. He pointed biblically to Revelation 13 where we know one day there’s going to be a one-world government with an economy and false religious system attached to it. Another marker he noted was 1991 when Agenda 21 was written. In 2015 it was modified and called Agenda 2030.
On another level you have the involvement of organizations such as the Trilateral Commission. They have designated 2023 as year one of the New World Order. This is what is meant by the Great Reset. Use whatever means necessary. Collapse the economies of the world, their governments, destroy national sovereignty and ultimately destroy faith in God/Christianity.
This program answers numerous questions including:
- What does the future hold for the United States amidst this Great Reset?
- Shahram explains the violent history of Ramadan. So why is the American media so set on communicating it as a happy time?
- Is Islam really an Abrahamic faith?
- Is Islam embracing or resisting the idea of global governance?
- What does Shahram believe is the model for the religion of the New World Order?
- How close are we to implementation of the Central Bank Digital Currency?
Listeners had the opportunity to lend their views and bring their questions to bear on this timely broadcast.