Date: April 5, 2023
Host: Jim Schneider
MP3 | Order
Jim began by quoting Genesis 1:27: “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.”
We see this also in the gospel of Matthew where Jesus was questioned about marriage. He said: “Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female…?”
Throughout history we’ve seen what happens to nations that turn their backs on God. Scripture tells us what happens in such instances as we see in Romans chapter 1 verses 18-32. Verse 28 is key where it says: “And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient.”
This is where we stand in American society today and Jim provided proof from various news sources as he discussed, The Transing of a Nation. For example:
- Transgender mass shooter Audrey Hale, plotted the attack at Covenant School, a private Christian academy in Nashville, for months. Six people were killed, including three children.
- Some radical activists have included Hale as one of the shooting victims.
- Audrey Hale’s massacre of children and teachers at the school makes her one of only 3 female mass-rampage killers in America.
- Leftists have mocked prayer following this shooting incident and ridicule Tennessee’s laws on transgender surgeries for minors.
- Transgender activists aim to police the speech of Americans, particularly as it pertains to preferred pronouns, but some of them do not extend the same courtesy to God.
- The White House held a roundtable on affirming gender confused children amid ongoing controversy about subjecting minors to life altering chemical and surgical mutilation.
Jim presented more stories and also gave listeners a chance to respond.