We’re going through the hour of prayer and working on how we can pray Scriptural prayers:
- Praise: Can we pray one hour?
- Praise: Growing our praise time
- Praise: Praising God for Creation
- Praise: Praising God our Father
- Praise: Praising God our King
- Waiting: Waiting on the Lord
- Waiting: Waiting on His Timing
- Waiting: Waiting on His Will
- Waiting: Waiting on His Peace
- Waiting: Waiting on His Authority
- Confession: Returning to Effective Prayer
- Confession: Confession brings Mercy
- Confession: Self-Interrogation
- Confession: Sins against Others
- Confession: Psalm 51
- Scripture: Praying Scripture Prayers
- Scripture: Why & How
Today we’re looking at claiming authority from Scripture in our prayers. How is it that we are able to come before the Creator of the Universe?
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
We can enter the Sovereign’s throne room boldly! Remember how Queen Esther was fearful to approach her husband’s throne?
All the king’s servants, and the people of the king’s provinces, do know, that whosoever, whether man or woman, shall come unto the king into the inner court, who is not called, there is one law of his to put him to death, except such to whom the king shall hold out the golden sceptre, that he may live: but I have not been called to come in unto the king these thirty days.
Our monarch is no less fearful –
Fear ye not me? saith the LORD: will ye not tremble at my presence?….
Yet invites us in!
In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.
Thank Him for giving you access today!