This is our 3rd day of looking at Petition – praying for ourselves.
- Praise: Can we pray one hour?
- Praise: Growing our praise time
- Praise: Praising God for Creation
- Praise: Praising God our Father
- Praise: Praising God our King
- Waiting: Waiting on the Lord
- Waiting: Waiting on His Timing
- Waiting: Waiting on His Will
- Waiting: Waiting on His Peace
- Waiting: Waiting on His Authority
- Confession: Returning to Effective Prayer
- Confession: Confession brings Mercy
- Confession: Self-Interrogation
- Confession: Sins against Others
- Confession: Psalm 51
- Scripture: Praying Scripture Prayers
- Scripture: Why & How
- Scripture: Claiming Authority
- Scripture: Praying Scripture Promises
- Scripture: Praying like David
- Watching: Jesus calls us to watch
- Watching: Robert Murray M’Cheyne
- Watching: Watching for Wisdom
- Watching: The Watch of the LORD
- Watching: The Watchman on the Wall
- Intercession: Praying for Government Officials
- Intercession: Praying for Others
- Intercession: Brethren, Pray for us
- Intercession: Praying for Enemies
- Intercession: Praying for the Persecuted
- Petition: The Prerequisite for Personal Prayer Requests
- Petition: The Answer to Worry
Wisdom is needed by everyone. How can you be the best employee at your job, or manager to your team? Fulfill your responsibility as a father, mother, pastor, friend, or coach? Provide advice to the child, friend, co-worker, or relative who needs help? Wisdom is calling for you to heed her voice:
Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.
How do we partake of this wisdom? Let us ask of God!
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
In your prayer time today, ask God for wisdom!