As we’re progressing on our hour of prayer, we’re focusing on confession.
- Praise: Can we pray one hour?
- Praise: Growing our praise time
- Praise: Praising God for Creation
- Praise: Praising God our Father
- Praise: Praising God our King
- Waiting: Waiting on the Lord
- Waiting: Waiting on His Timing
- Waiting: Waiting on His Will
- Waiting: Waiting on His Peace
- Waiting: Waiting on His Authority
- Confession: Returning to Effective Prayer
- Confession: Confession brings Mercy
- Confession: Self-Interrogation
- Confession: Sins against Others
- Confession: Psalm 51
- Scripture: Praying Scripture Prayers
- Scripture: Why & How
- Scripture: Claiming Authority
- Scripture: Praying Scripture Promises
- Scripture: Praying like David
- Watching: Jesus calls us to watch
- Watching: Robert Murray M’Cheyne
- Watching: Watching for Wisdom
- Watching: The Watch of the LORD
- Watching: The Watchman on the Wall
- Intercession: Praying for Government Officials
- Intercession: Praying for Others
- Intercession: Brethren, Pray for us
- Intercession: Praying for Enemies
- Intercession: Praying for the Persecuted
- Petition: The Prerequisite for Personal Prayer Requests
- Petition: The Answer to Worry
- Petition: Petition for Wisdom
- Petition: What about the Doldrums?
- Petition: Put off and put on
- Thanksgiving: For People
- Thanksgiving: For Events
- Thanksgiving: For His Loyalty
- Thanksgiving: For Deliverance
- Thanksgiving: Abundant, Free, yet Expected
- Singing: From Revelation
- Singing: With Deborah
- Singing: With David
- Singing: With Jehoshaphat
- Singing: With Habakkuk
- Meditate: With Joshua
- Meditate: With the Psalmist
- Meditate: With Isaac
- Meditate: With Timothy
- Meditate: With Psalm 119
Some sins we need to seek God’s forgiveness for, while other sins we need man’s forgiveness for as well.
And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and toward men.
Is there someone you need to seek forgiveness from?
Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;
24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.